Re: ESPN classics

On Mon, 25 May 1998, Michael  J.  King  Sr. wrote:

> I've been a fan of Classic Sports since its inception about 3 years ago!!
> Their programming library
> has grown exponentially since ESPN/ABC bought the channel. They also air
> lots of Red Sox and Bruins games and Legend type shows. Yup I agree with
> Jim's assessment of quality TeeVee available on Classic Sports.Try it out
> and if you already have ..Nevermind!!!
> Later.Mike

Mike, I have had CSN for 2 years and I find it to be a big disappointment.
They air the same stuff over and over and over again.  They very rarely
introduce any new material.  I thought that when ABC/ESPN bought the station
that we'd see lots of new programming but it hasn't happened.  It is a great
station for maybe 6 months and then you just keep seeing the same listings
and nothing new.  Very disappointing.  Ed

Ed Ag  afn15554@afn.org