Re: ESPN classics

At 19:04 5/25/98 , Jim Meyer wrote:
>All,
>
>A nice new channel while we wait for the new guys to shape up..."Classic
>Sports Network" by ESPN.

>5/29/98  10AM  "The Legend of John Havlicek

I've been a fan of Classic Sports since its inception about 3 years ago!! I
have taped the shows you listed to add to my collection. They rotate them
every couple of months so getting them is fairly easy and they also usually
air several times daily. The Celts are also represented on an old game show
hosted by a young Dick Enberg and as they were so good and kept winning i
filled a tape full of the episodes!! You should see the clothes and
hairstyles!! Anew show debuts next week titled Greatest NBA Finals which
should have some vintage Celts footage as well. Their programming library
has grown exponentially since ESPN/ABC bought the channel. They also air
lots of Red Sox and Bruins games and Legend type shows. Yup I agree with
Jim's assessment of quality TeeVee available on Classic Sports.Try it out
and if you already have ..Nevermind!!!
Later.Mike