Re: Chicago Complaining

I couldn't agree more.  Did anyone else catch the look of sheer incredulity on
MJ's face when a foul was called on him?  It's almost as if he's saying “don't
you know it's against the rules to call me for a foul?”  It's very obvious to
anyone who understands basketball and is an insult to the opposing team.  I
think Larry better stop being so laid back and do some coaching.  He played
against Michael and with his basketball knowledge he should know some ways to
stop them.  My husband's opinion is that Jackson & Miller can score alot of
points in an easy game but when they're playing a tough opponent in a series
like this, they just fold.  Smits hasn't been any help, either.  None of them
seem to be “big game” players.  At this point I'd have to say the Jazz have the
best chance of beating the Bulls.  They should have, last year, and many felt
Malone didn't show up for that series.  He must be really hungry this year.
Dorine