Re: End of the world is close

Greg Odegaard wrote:

> If this is true, and it appears it is, there is probably one single act
> left that might clear up the matter to a degree and get this punks
> attention; The City of Oakland in cooperation with PJ and the Warriors
> should charge Spre with at least 2nd degree Assault.  It is a crime, no pun
> intended, to imagine this guy doing what he has without some real
> punishment.  If he wants to be treated fairly then this would be the
> appropriate course to take to make complete ammends.  Fortunately for him
> he has a defense attorney already in place.
>
> I hate the Fakers big time as do many others, but whichever team picks this
> scumbag up will be the true scurge of the league.

Hey Greg,
According to your remark you just put Sprewell into Bill Clinton's
category. What a disservice to Sprewell. Joking aside, the NBA players
union should stand up and show some guts by telling Sprewell publicly
that he is dead wrong, will not get any support from the Union and that
there is no place for this in the NBA or as a matter of fact anywhere in
society. What is scary is that a lot of the players today just haven't a
clue of right and wrong and are using their agents for image and damage
control. What this needs is someone who is respected (Jordan type) to
tell Sprewell to pick up his BB and go home, that there is not a place
for him in our league. Another idea is to put him in Sacramento with
that other soon to be convicted felon (Webber)and maybe they could play
their home games in San Quentin.
Sorry for venting but it just pisses me off big time that what was so
great about BB in the 80's and the early 90's is being flushed down the
drain by mental midget millionaires of the likes of a Sprewell, Webber
and the Minor's of the world.

Regards,
Hart