Re: End of the world is close

If this is true, and it appears it is, there is probably one single act
left that might clear up the matter to a degree and get this punks
attention; The City of Oakland in cooperation with PJ and the Warriors
should charge Spre with at least 2nd degree Assault.  It is a crime, no pun
intended, to imagine this guy doing what he has without some real
punishment.  If he wants to be treated fairly then this would be the
appropriate course to take to make complete ammends.  Fortunately for him
he has a defense attorney already in place.

I hate the Fakers big time as do many others, but whichever team picks this
scumbag up will be the true scurge of the league.