FINALS, ETC.

I'm watching as many of the games as I can, and at this point I only
hope either the Jazz or the Pacers win it all.  Utah deserves it, and I
hope they finally make it.  Also, I'd love to see LB beat MJ one more
time!!!  Then maybe they'll break up the Bulls team and we can all go
back to wondering who'll win the championship instead of it being a
foregone conclusion.  I realize that's how the rest of the league felt
about the Celtics when they were winning all the time, so fair is fair,
I guess.
    Someone mentioned maybe we could get Shaq, which I'm sure was a
joke.  He would never come here, he'd be too far from the "lights,
camera, action" game.  Thank goodness.
Dorine