Finals...

    I sort of agree with all the talk about "Not LA v Chicago, puh-LEEZE!"
But this is the time of year when my green hat has been put on the shelf and I
become a fan of pro basketball in general, and now the treat is watching four
excellent teams go at it.  The Bulls have a bunch of rings, but Jordan is
probably the best player ever to hit the league and a pleasure to watch any
time.  The Lakers/Fakers are The Hated Enemy, but Clank is playing his ass off
right now, and when he does that, it's impressive to watch.  Indiana has that
odd blond dude at the bench.  'Nuf said.  And I'll be rooting for Utah,
because while Malone and Stockton have their detractors, I want them to get
the title they deserve, and Malone has had an awesome year this year, raising
his game to near-Jordanesque heights.

    So I, too, hope it isn't LA v Chicago, but whatever happens, we are in for
some super basketball for the next few weeks.  What else can a fan ask for if
his team isn't there?

  - Doug (proud owner of 1/20 of  2 Clipper season tickets and 10 shares of
Boston Celtics Limited Partnership)