draft should be interesting

More underclassmen have declared for the draft, and I see the Celtics
being able to help themselves more and more.  Besides Al Harrington,
German superstar Dirk Nowitzki and former #1 high school player Lamar Odom
have declared.  A lot of teams will be interested in these 3 guys.  I
think the Celtics may be able to ship their #10 pick and a player like
Pervis to drop down a couple of picks and take someone like Mohammed or
Doleac.  It will be up to them to decide who they really want, but I'm
sure teams will probably be interested in trading into the Celtics spot.
It may be a way to get rid of someone that is holding them down such as
Pervis or Knight, and still draft the player they really want.  This draft
is great in that there is not much difference in picks 8-20.

Plus, with the #38 pick overall, they could possibly nab a good backup
shooting guard such as Jeff Sheppard or Sam Jacobson that is sliding.
They should not ignore the possibilities of getting a quality player with
the second round pick.  I still don't know why they drafted Ben Pepper in
the second round last year when they could've had someone like Reggie
Freeman or Michael Stewart.  It seems like a wasted pick. Cedric Henderson
(2nd team all-rookie) was #45 in the draft last year.  If you have good
scouting, you can get a good player in the 2nd round.

Keep your fingers crossed for the lottery on Sunday!