Bird Tribute

Nice tribute for coach of the year at the game in Indiana. Well the Pacers
couldn't beat the Celts w/Bird through the playoff years, they were great
playoff series, he made them winners again after joining the organization.
Nice to see the Knicks join the Pacers in a prayer meeting after the game.
Disliking the Knicks through the years, I almost feel sorry for them. They
have been one of the most competitive teams through the years without
winning the big prize.

There is life without the Celts watching the Pacers winning but will it
last? What will happen when they bring on Da Bulls? Would make my year if
Bulls are beat. But Bulls 4-2.
Too much offense, defense and home court advantage.