Forgotten Man?

Of all the talk lately about the draft, free agents and whether were gonna
sign Antoine this off-season one issue that is not greatly important has
been left out. Are we going to re-sign Walter McCarty this off-season also,
he was from the same draft as Antoine...right. So what do you think...long
term, another 2 or 3 years? I think 3 years at $10 million would be more
than fair at this stage, but he does have a huge amount of potential. A
summer of pumping some iron would do him some good. What was Pervis'
trainers number?
Ad