BC could not have been "racist"!

Guys! eh I want to talk about BC basketball (especially Jim "Big Mouth"
O'Brien), anyone objects?

Sure would like to haer from you all first!

Let's just say I am sick and tired of this O'Brien fellow. BC racist?
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!! many of the best BC stars are black afterall!!!
Barros for one is black. Old friend John Bagley too. Or how about Adams?
Eisley?

The bottom line is: we are know damn well why BC rejected those guys. It
may be a careful (overly) and unpopular decision, but it's the gambling
shit that frightened BC admission into doing that. There's nothing
racist about that! if those guys wer white, yellow or maybe green,
admissions would still have rejected them!

John Liang