From: DJessen33
To: celtics@igtc.COM; DJessen33@aol.com
Subject: Two high-schoolers
Date: Tuesday, 12 May 1998 8:18AM

Pitino may have to choice from these two high-schoolers:
(From ESPN site)

Al Harrington
6-9, 235, Power forward
PPG: 24.5; RPG: 13.0
High school: St. Patrick, Elizabeth, N.J. (Coach: Kevin Boyle)

College choice: Undecided

Evaluation: This superstar is the leader of one of the nation's top high
school teams. Several scouts rank Harrington as the nation's best, and
they rave about his versatility. "He is a strong 6-foot-9 and is also
quick enough to dribble by guards. Everyone we play attempts to stop
him, and he has matured so well that he is able to keep everyone on the
team involved. He'll make his next coach very happy," says St. Patrick
coach Kevin Boyle. Harrington is considering Seton Hall, Georgia Tech,
St. John's, Ohio State, and N.C. State.

Video: Al Harrington's great elevation makes him a force in the paint.

Rashard Lewis
6-10, 215, Power forward
PPG: 28.6; RPG: 12.7; BPG: 5.4; FG%: 71.3; FT%: 75.0
High school: Alief-Elsik, Alief, Tex. (Coach: Jerrell Hartfiel)

College choice: Undecided

Evaluation: Lewis has the physical look of Kevin Garnett with long arms
and a fluid, athletic game. He is an inside enforcer with shot-blocking
instincts, but can also step out and shoot three-pointers, averaging
just under 40-percent accuracy.

Video: Rashard Lewis has the numbers and the game to merit
player-of-the-year honors.