Re: Lorenzen Wright

Looking at the list of free-agent long-range shooters, two pop out.  Rex
Chapman, who I doubt we could get and Eldridge Recasner, who we probably
could get.  He is perfect for us.  He is a bigger point guard who is a
very good shooter and scorer.  He is sort of a sleeper around the league.
Those of you who have seen him play have probably been impressed. He is a
real nice player whgo probably wouldn't run us more than 1-2 million.

I agree we need another guard or small forward who can light it up from
the outside.

					Elgin