Re: Lorenzen Wright

Alejandro wrote:

> Yes, BAD trade, horrible that is, we need Dana to stay and Walter is a
> great player, maybe not a starter but this two con come off the bench and
> score a lot for us, bringing Wright would let us have another good bench
> player, but, for the price of two, besides who would you have shooting the
> treys for us?
>
> Alejandro

Wright is a definite starter. He has ALOT of potential. I believe that Lorenzen
could average upwards of 15-20ppg and 10-15rpg when he matures, definite hustle
player. Blocks shots, the lot.

Free agent long range shooters..

Tyrone Corbin, Mario Elie, Johnny Newman, Dennis Scott, Eddie Johnson, George
McCloud, Chuck Person, Rex Chapman, Vinny Del Negro, Dale Ellis, Dell Curry,
Terry Dehere, SEAN RESPERT, Vernon Maxwell, Fred Hoiberg, Darrick Martin, Matt
Maloney, Eldridge Recasner, STEVE KERR, Eric Murdock, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Rick
Brunson, Scott Brooks.

That is quite a variety. The only playeds I wouldn't want would be Dennis
Scott, Vernon Maxwell and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf.

The 3 point shooter off the bench is a position that can be changed rather
easily. Take a look at the Chicago Bulls, in their championships they've had 3
different shooters. Sam Vincent, John Paxson and Steve Kerr.

The Bulls also thought like a lot of you that when Paxson retired it would hurt
the Bulls alot, but infact seeing that it is quite easy to find a quality
shooter, it took away from the difficulty in replacing him.

Cheers,

Warwick