Re: Rumors

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> >Some interesting rumors ESPN reported that Grant Hill is on the trading
> >block possibly going to Washington for Chris Webber.
> >

> Now here's some news! So...if this is true ...do the Celtics put a package
> together including Walker and make a run at Hill?
>
> Paul M
I would think that the Pistons would try to put a package together with
Hill to get Walker. For Walker, I would want a hell of a lot more than
Hill. Walker is better on the court, Hill is too nice a guy on the court
and is probably too concerned about how people perceive him than he is
about if his team is good. By the way nothing wrong with this as long as
it is for some other team.
Regards,
Hart