From: Roy Enrile
To: celtics@igtc.COM
Subject: ranking Kenny
Date: Tuesday, 5 May 1998 1:50PM

I'm trying to justify Pitino's statement that Anderson can be
one of the "top 3 point guards in the league".

He's tremendous for our offense, but assuming he performs at peak level,
like his 1st few games where he had something like a combined
1 turnover, where does he rank against the best points in the league?