Re: Geiger

> I wonder about these guys sometimes.  I saw where Geiger called Cowens

> immature.  What is that about?  Because he expects you to be
> responsible.

Geiger is accused of attitude deficienies.  Let's remember, however,
that K
Anderson was also.  Putting Geiger in the right situation could turn
things
around.  In addition, Geiger's injury is a hamstring pull, not a back
problem.  I think Pitino will sign Geiger at C and draft Mohammed at PF.

Then our frontcourt weaknesses will be solved.