Re: Two Comments

----------
> Since we already mentioned Jamison, just for kicks, who would you rather
> have, LaFrentz or Jamison?  Who knows, we might get lucky in the
> lottery.

	Wouldn't we rather get LaFrentz??  To me, it appears that Antoine and
Antwan are about the exact same player??  You can only do so much with a
bunch of 6'8" power forwards.  I guess, I hope that if we could get
LaFrentz, Walker would be willing to make a transition to small forward and
maybe work on his outside jumpshot.  He would also be able to easily post
up on the average small forwards of the league.  Picture this lineup.

C  -  Austin or Geiger w/ DeClerq as backup
PF-  LaFrentz
SF-  Walker
SG-  Mercer
PG-  Anderson

That's pretty salty!!  I would be VERY excited going into a season w/ that
line-up.  And this is only signing one free agent.  We could also get a guy
like Ratliff to backup LaFrentz and teach him the "ins and outs" of the
NBA.  What do you all think??

Erik Estes
	CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER!!!