Bill Curley on Globe

For the record, I merely expressed my nehative feelings toward Mr.
Martin (whom I viewed as a traitor to the Pats), the posting is one-off,
expecting no replies and certainly isn't about starting a thread. The
thread, mainly to accuse me, is strated by someone else.

But since it is so much trouble, and a friend has led me to the Pats
list, I think I won't discuss this further. Thankyou for all the kind
comments I got from subscribers.

Back to sort of related things. The Globe did run an article on Bill
Curley today. Now maybe we can think of having him. I must confess
though I do not know his contract status.

Just glad he is back in the land of the living!!

Would any of BC's seniors be drafted? Would Rick be interested? Any
comments on this?

John Liang