WSBK

Dan, I honestly don't know what it would mean if Fox did all the
broadcasts, but I think it's possible the away games would be available
in more places.  However, there's that blackout thing.  I think someone
else might be more knowledgeable than I.  We have a large dish and have
always subscribed to both WSBK and the Sportschannel package, which
meant we received all the Sportschannels across the country.  However,
they did still black out some of them.  I assume with Fox taking over
Sportschannel and several other stations, including ESPN, it would be
the same.  I know this isn't much help.
Dorine