Re: Choking on My Corn Flakes

At 12:11 PM 3/28/98 EST, you wrote:

>You obviously haven't seen him play very much.  Yes, he's 300 pounds, but
he's
>also VERY athletic, even more athletic than some guys that don't weigh nearly
>has much as him.  He's remarkably quick for his size, and he uses his extra
>weight to his advantage to gain position on people.  Is he the answer?  I
>don't know.  But don't just write him off because of his size.
>
>Jeff

Actually I did see him play a few times this year and your right about him
being athletic and he does have soft hands for such a big guy. My concern
is how he would hold up under a grueling NBA schedule given the condition
he's in. Makes me wonder where his priorites are given he's playing
overweight at the college level. Maybe Pitino might be able to whip him
into shape but I'd be concerned he would kill him in the process.

JC