Re: Choking on My Corn Flakes

You obviously haven't seen him play very much.  Yes, he's 300 pounds, but he's
also VERY athletic, even more athletic than some guys that don't weigh nearly
has much as him.  He's remarkably quick for his size, and he uses his extra
weight to his advantage to gain position on people.  Is he the answer?  I
don't know.  But don't just write him off because of his size.

Jeff