Re: A thought

What gives with the racist thread?  Why is this even discussed?  This may
be news to you Jake, but we can make fun of anyone, regardless of their
ethnicity, if that's what turns you on.

I am a minority who doesn't tolerate it on either side.  Why can't we
keep the discussion on this list to Celtics basketball?

BTW, about Mats Sundin, tell it to Don Cherry, who has called he and
other European players "Sweethearts" for years.

Cecil,