Re: Celts Heat

>"There's going to be a lockout. Our union is much more together now. All of
>the players are as one. There is unity."
>-- Tim Hardaway

Let them have a lockout.  I'm not sure I would miss the game if it was down
for a year.  I would probably watch college ball.

>I don't for one minute think all the players are together, that's bull. I
>hope the owners stand up to these clowns. If these guys didn't have a pack
>of managers doing their thinking for them, all sports included we would be
>better off. Do they care how many people will be hurt by a lockout? Hotels,
>airlines, arena workers, etc. Let's see----------10% of $20 mil,= $2 mil
>for the manager. Not bad. Their leeches. Does anyone really think a player
>making $8,000,000, a year, is worth $96,000 per game??

I don't think they will be that unified.  The mega-stars will be, they can
afford it.

>Hey the president only makes $250,000 per year but he does have his
>bone-uses :)
HaHa  I get it.   Hyho Silver its the BONE-RANGER
 				      ^^^^^^^^^^^ stolen from Prince
Rich,,,