Trivia

Bob,

Let me know about this one, I can come up with a better one, but I thought
it was kind of neat.

The 4's were wild for the Bruins on May 10, 1970.  How many incidents
relating to number 4 can you come up with?

I believe the answer is 6

Bobby Orr,  #4, scored the 4th goal in the 4th period of game #4 to help
the Bruins capture their 4th Stanley Cup.  Bobby was tripped by Noel Picard
of the St. Louis Blues, and you guessed it, Noel was #4.

GO BRUINS.
Ian Wilson.

"Bobby Orr was not just a player.  He was an era unto
himself, a genre, an institution, a criterion against which
all other hockey players could measure themselves,
just to see how close to him they weren't."
Bob Verdi
Be sure and visit "The BRUINS Legends Page"
http://www.tiac.net/users/jwl/