TEAM

    As I said before, I believe Pippin will stay a Bull, because now
Jordan's said he'll stay if they re-sign Pippin.  Now it's not about the
coach but about Scottie.  I'm beginning to wonder about him and whether
he painted himself into a corner with his stand on Jackson.
    Be that as it may, enough about Pippin, I for one would rather the
Celts take the nucleous they have, add a couple of players and go for
it.  Would rather see them build a team of their own players, even if it
will take a bit longer.  I think, though, with a good shot blocker and
another pure shooter we could do it fairly soon.  Kenny was a good
start.

Dorine