scottie's good!

i don't see why people are having a hard time with scottie... yeah he made
that big booboo but being a baby but come on... the guy carried that team
to one-call from the finals and he doesn't get the last shot?  baby yes!
understandable yes!

the guy is awesome... with our without michael.  that year michael wasn't
there proves it!  i'm sure he's picked up tricks galore from jordan and
looks better with him... but he's the only guy i know who can lead the
break, block shots that seem like breakaways, cover 2 guys in a half court
set (no joke...!), shoot three, dribble, post up... heck... he's just as
good as all those other hall of fame players (more gifted physically
too)... he just lacks that jordan, magic and bird... whatever that made
them the best.  in my book... the guy is top five in this league... any
league.

				Steve O. Kwon
	"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will
			not be cut off."  Proverbs 23:18
	      Basking in the Sunshine... enjoying the moonshine =)