Re: Lockout here

>This is a link to the ESPN story on the lockout.  It is here.  What will
>the NBA be in the future?  Hhhhhhhmmmm, what to say.  I think that the
>attitude of the owners combined with the attitude of the players is
>going to really hurt this sport.  They both are arrogant and can care
>less about the fan or what it costs the fan.  The owners lack courage
>and both are greedy.  This is a sad day.
>
>--
>
>Peace,
>
>Bentz
>bocelts@scsn.net
>http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

You know what?  I really don't care if there is a lockout.  I'm tired of
Millionaires arguing with Millionaires.  The regular fan can hardly afford to
go to the games now, if salaries keep rising we will never be able to go.  BTW
the globe (I think) says the owners would be willing to wait a year.  What
would happen to the B-Ball junkies?

Rich,,,

P.S.  It looks like the owners might have courage this time.