RE: voting

Put me down as another who would choose Walker over Mercer from the
point of view of talent today.

However, as a person, I would choose Mercer over Walker.

Why is there an anti-Pippen feeling on this list? Again, he did have his
moments of dissension, but you are talking about a future Hall-of-Famer
and one of the greatest players in the game? When you look at brats like
Garnett, Iverson and the like, here's a guy who has 5 championship rings
to his name and is probably the most under-paid for a player with his
talent. He makes what - 2.7 million?

Anybody know more about Theo Ratliff? Would he be as good a choice as
Stewart? Assuming of course, either has expressed an interest to come
play at Boston.