Re: Mercer Lewis

Actually none of those three prevented him from playing.  Darren Day played
ahead of Reggie.  The reason was that the coach then, KC Jones, did not
believe in playing rookies.  Reggie should have been playing.  KC actually
played him in one of the play-off games against the Pistons and he scored a
lot and was integral in the Celtics winning that game.

Vinny