Re: voting

> From owner-celtics@igtc.COM Sat Mar 21 12:42:31 1998

> I vote for Mercer - he is a (much?) more talented version of Reggie Lewis,
> and a solid, dependable individual.

Ron Mercer more talented than Reggie Lewis, just goes to say that how short
lived memory's are. One of the main reasons Reggie didn't get his due because hw
was playing in the same conference as Jordan. Reggie was a great defender, a
great shooter and a player who could do it all. I would take Reggie over any
other SG (except Jordan) in the NBA.

> Walker has simply too many undesirable
> (IMO) character traits to be given the franchise.  His body language (and I
> don't mean just the wiggle) clearly reveals what kind of person he is.
> ilk - Kemp, the crotch-grabbing L. Johnson, C. Webber, I. Rider et al.

Now that's a comment that is totally undeserved Walker being compared to Webber
& Rider. So let me ask this, what has he done except play hard? Has he been
cited for DUI, possesions of Marijuana, Cellular phone thefts or just because of
his body language you have concluded that he eventually will end-up doing all of
the above.

                                       - Mishra