Re: Pitino Losing His Mind?

>I see where Rick now says the Celtics don't really have a center problem.  Oh,
>ok.

Josh, Josh, Josh...this is Rick Pitino we're talking about. Once again,
don't believe a thing the guy says. It's obvious that, aside from Walker,
the Celtics don't have a legitimate front court starter. This has been
obvious all year long and thinking Marty Conlon was cute wont help. Yes,
Andrew works hard and blah, blah, blah. Travis might be better suited for
the power forward position, AS A RESERVE. McCarty runs the floor and "I
love Walter" coming off the bench, FOR THE CLIPPERS. But it's time to get
over this fascination with nice hard working players and join the rest of
the NBA in acknowledging the fact that talent wins. I can only hope Pitino
doesn't actually believe what he says. I never want to see McCarty or
Conlon, I mean Declercq, with the ball their hands as the 24 second clock
reads 5. Look, I love them all...I love everybody, but these three guys
need to go.

>What is he, nuts?  Didn't he see what
>Mutumbo just did to us?

Yes Josh, when Mutumbo becomes a force at the offensive end, you know it's
hopeless.

>And why in God's name is he being so cavalier about Kenny's injury?

It's time to sit Anderson down and call it a year.

Paul M.