Re: TOMMY

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorine Pratt <norine@sover.net>
To: Boston Celtics List <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 1998 19:45
Subject: TOMMY

>I can't believe nobody who saw last night's game mentioned the fact that
>both Tommy and Cousy called Anstey “Antsy” all evening long, and
>apparently nobody bothered to correct them.  It got funnier and funner.

Yes I too found myself chuckling at their faux pas!! Tommy for a second time
also was calling Cedric Ceballos Ceball- I- os. I thought after the last
game that someone would clue him into the proper pronunciation but evidently
not! Everyonce in a while  he would say it right which made me laugh all the
more when he would revert to Ceball-I-os!! Later.Mike