RE: geiger, etc.

>Geiger is a journeyman power forward pretending to be a center
Playing for two teams in 6 years (3 years for each team) does
not make him a journeyman.

>For the year, he's averaging 11pts, and 6.5 rebounds.  He's not that
>much better than Knight, if at all better.
11.0 and 6.5 doesn't sound very impressive until you consider the fact
that he's only averaging 23.3 minutes per game.  In the 95-96 season,
when he averaged 30.5 minutes per game, he avaeraged 11.2 ppg and
8.4 rpg.

For comparisson, Andrew DeClercq averages 18.2 mpg, 5.5 ppg and
4.7 rpg.  Banana Boy (Travis Knight) averages 20.2 mpg, 6.7ppg and
5.1 rpg.

By any means of comparisson, Geiger is clearly better than either
DeClercq or Knight.

BTW:  Everytime I watch DeClercq and Knight, I can't help thinking of
Mark Acres and Brad Lohaus.

Charles