Mr. Craig Thames

     23001 Kenosha
     Oak Park, MI 48237 U.S.A.

     Dear Mr. Sir:  celtics@igtc.com

     Please consider me for a point guard opportunity with the Boston Celtics.
     I play in the International Basketball Federation.  My FIBA statistics are:
        Points Per Game: 23     Assists Per Game: 5     Steals Per Game: 3
        Rebounds Per Game: 3    Free Throw: 81%         Three Point: 45%

     European League Highlights:
        Austria: 1998 BK Klosterneuburg
                    - Qualified for the upper play-offs.
                 1997 UBC Mattersburg
                    - Selected for National and All Star Team.
                    - Scored 44 points in tournament playoff game.
                    - Winner of Slam Dunk Championship.
        Belgium: 1998 Dr. Pepper Castor Braine (start of season)

     NCAA Highlights:
     I was a 1996 participant at the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament.  The
     following was released by the Mid American Conference (MAC):   "Craig
     Thames was named to the all tournament team, scoring 63 points and grabbing
     11 steals in three games. THAMES HONORED:  Senior Craig Thames was a
     unanimous selection to the 1996 All-MAC team, selected by the league
     coaches.  Thames, a 6-0 senior, averaged 21.8 points and 6.1 rebounds per
     game.  He also ranked among league leaders in steals per game (2.6),
     assists per game (4.0), three-point field goals per game (1.8), field goal
     percentage (.490), three-point field goal percentage (.404) and free throw
     percentage (.849).  Player of the Year by the MAC News Media Association,
     Thames was runner-up in the voting for the second straight year.  CRAIG
     THAMES (Toledo, OH, Waite):  6-0,171,Senior...Finished his career as the
     No. 2 scorer in UT history, a total of 1,964 points.  MAKING HISTORY:
     Craig Thames ranks among UT leaders in 11 career categories:
        Category            Craig's Total       Rank
        Points              1,964               2nd
        Steals              207                 1st
        Field Goals         635                 3rd
        3-Pt. FG            139                 1st
        3-Pt. FG Attempts   377                 2nd
        Free Throws         555                 1st
        FT Attempts         722                 1st
        FT Percentage       .769                10th
        Assists             365                 7th
        Minutes             3,947               1st
        Games               112                 6th"

     I can be reached at the following telephone numbers:
        Toledo, Ohio  (419) 666-6506
        Oak Park, Michigan  (248) 548-8459

     Thanking you in advance!
     Sincerely, Craig Thames