Re: No Jayhawks allowed, please!!!!

Why is everyone saying he will sign with the Celtics? He is coming from a
good team. I don't want to leave players like Mason, Rice and coach Cowens.
Plus with him playing so well with Divac out, why wouldn't Hornet
management offer him something?
I know deal with Mr.SuperAgent (David Falk) since Pitino saved Anderson,
and gave him Walker and Mercer after Kentucky he owes a favor to Pitino,
but doesn't where the player want's to play also matter. Falk can't force
Geiger to sign with Celtics, if he doesn't want to play frantic basketball.
Sorry, I can't see Geiger in Celtic green.

Ritesh Ramani

              Chris Johnson <chrisana@network-one.com>
              03/17/98 12:21 AM

Geiger is as good as a Celtic. He'll be wearing green next year. Isn't
he from around Mass.? Ok, well, I've said my peace.
Bleeding Celtic Pride,
Chris