Struggle

 Bad game, decent effort, less than fair execution. Oh, Kenny. Just when we
need a point guard, we don't have one. Knee problems will be tough to
overcome this time of year, even if it's only Tendonitis. Celtic luck is
still running bad. Although we may have asked for this problem. Every game
will be a struggle now. Seems like Barros plays well only if he has a point
playing well in front of him. According to radio there were some really bad
calls in 4th. I don't like to lay blame on refs, but I don't think they
have been fair to the Celts this season. That sucks. I think refs in all
sports are less competent than those of years past.