Re: Interesting

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Bentz Kirby <bocelts@scsn.net>

>Didn't Spre said he could play for PJ and how he was "sorry."  Now, he
>didn't even choke him and the scratches prove it.  And, btw, well, I
>really can't play for him.  If they just fire PJ and bring me back, then
>we'll have a great team.

He never did say he was sorry. He apologized to his teammates and to the
fans but he never said he was sorry to PJ for choking him. Or not choking
him. Not to defend the guy but even PJ said he was never in fear of his
life. So while he might have been going for the neck he was never throttling
him. That really has no bearing though in my opinion. I physically
assaulting the coach does not violate the morality clause in his contract
what does. So he is 6 mill lighter in the pocket did he really learn his
lesson. Or has his ego been boosted by gaining the victory with the
arbitrater. While it is true that his game would fit Pitinos style of play I
would not like to see him in green.

Art Silva