Pacers

I think Larry had a load in his pants when we finished with them Sunday.
That's 2 we could have won from them this year, and without much of an
inside presence, including a no show from Walker, actually we were doing
better before he came back in after the T he got. He was in Pine City for
quite awhile.  Next season I assume when we get a few more players, we'll
kick their butt. They have an aging team. We have a young one with the best
coach in basketball. Pitino should get coach of the year with this talent.
Knight and DeClercq gave it the hustle but give up more points then their
worth. Cous said the Pacers will not go deep into the playoffs, I believe
it. Is it me or do we deserve more fouls called inside?? It's incredible
how the hierarchy works in this league. Like politics. They had an extra
ref for a few years now and they still suck. I know Walker's a bit hyped
but are they baiting him a bit?