RE: Billups&Mercer

Duncan, Hill, Shaq. And maybe the right combination of of the right
players. And that's it. Shareef is tempting but he hasn't shown the
ability to win. Other talented young players such as Marbury, Garnett and
so on do not fit our team scheme. But, since none of those three trades
are likely to materialized, signing him is still the best option. - Danny