Re: Get Rid of McCarty

Dorine Pratt wrote:

> Tommy said "I Love Walter" on Friday night, and Walter had a couple of
> impressive plays.  He's just been in a funk, as others have been from
> time
> to time.
> Dorine

I agree, young players ARE allowed to have funks. He is still LEARNING
the game. I think that these guys will all have funks, just luckilly for
us so far, it hasn't happend all at once and we're beating the teams we
should be beating and either beating or making an impressive show
against the other teams.

Its amazing what a real point guard will do.

Sorry Chauncey, I will always love ye, but we needed someone who could
help us win and thats Kenny...

Read 'The Next Timmy Hardaway' article at http://www.onhoops.com and
tell me what you think, I wrote that the day KA was traded to us!

Cheers,

Warwick Janetzki

--
MZ