BILLUPS

Who knows, maybe we'll be able to get Chauncy back someday, after our
team has developed and Chauncy has also improved.  He was well liked by
the fans and his
fellow players, and that could happen.  If he becomes the player some of
us feel he
can be, at that time it might be possible.  I liked Chauncy too, but I
believe Kenny is
what this team needed right now, and as they say, "the proof is in the
pudding".  This team is noticably better with Kenny in the picture.  It
doesn't take much to see that, it
was immediately obvious.  No matter what, I think we all wish Chauncy
well.
Dorine