re Billups

It may not be fair to compare the two, but it is fair to compare the
progress the team could and is making with Anderson, compared to Billups.
This team is a whole season ahead of itself. No one, no one except us Celts
nuts thought the Celts would be in this good. Sacrificing Billups for
Anderson has pushed up the growth of Walker and Mercer a full season, in
just a few games already. It was the best decision the Celts have made
outside of drafting Walker and Mercer, in years.