Billups

Well, let's see, is it really fair to compare Billups and Anderson.  KA
does have a little more experience than did CB.  Plus, this is supposed
to be a team building for the future, not one that is going for it all
today.  I would hope KA is a better point guard than CB today, as we
really are bad off if not.

That is not the question, the question is in 3 years, or 5 years, who
will be the one you want to be there.  I predict that if there is an NBA
then, we will wish CB was back in Beantown.  He has the better future.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net