Dontonio

The Blazers just released Dontonio Wingfield.My vague impression of Dontonio
(it's been at least a year since I've seen him) is that of a physical,
talented player, who may have some discipline and/or attitude problems. I see
no harm in giving him a 10-day - he could help in our run for the playoffs, I
think. Heck, he's 6-8 and 260 or so. Besides, we would have the coolest-named
duo in the NBA - Dontae' and Dontonio - for the garbage time, if nothing else.
What do our Northwestern correspondents, who have seen more of Wingfield and
know the Blazers situation, think of him?

K. Kveraga