Re: Combatting spam

Mike,
    You make a good point that we have no guarantees on whether people like
celticsuck will keep posting stupidity.  It seems to me, though, that csuck
and those like him/her make those posts for the attention.  In this case the
immature trouble maker replied to our replies.
    I don't feel like trolls will stick around when they cannot se the havoc
they wreak.

Hopeful,
Starke Farrell