Re: That's enough of the bogus e-mails

At 08:32 PM 3/5/98 -0500, Mike Dynon wrote:
>We can ignore one trash-talking message from an anonymous loser, but we
>can't ignore a second message.  This person uses the free "Hotmail"
>service, so if any list members want to report the harassment, write to:
>
>abuse@hotmail.com

Exactly. Guys, ignore the nasty troll bait or report it to the ISP. Ignoring
it annoys the troll MUCH more than anything you can say in response -he
WANTS to make you twitch in response. Gets his rocks off that way. And you
just provided the helping hand. If you must respond, express saccharine and
unwavering pity for someone who feels the need to sign up for a list solely
to put it down. I mean, that IS pretty pitiful, when you get right down to it.

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net