Re: Wizards

Would be more interesting to see him thank someone rather than celebrate
his own ego.  Bad choice in the original post.  But, on the other hand,
there is an admonition to pray in private.

Class is always preferable.  Bird trash talked, but did it for effect on
the opponent, not for the fans or tv.  Walker needs to grow up.  When he
cuts this crap out, he might be ready to be a champion in the NBA.  On
the other hand, he is still young.  But if you are going to talk trash
etc, do it like Larry did or like Michael does now.  Not just to pump up
your ego.

--

Peace,

Bentz