Get Real About The C's Chances Against Utah

JOzersky wrote:
> [...]
us with inside crushing, tempo control, and experience in the face of the
press.  Can we beat them?  I think we can and will.<<<<<

I think that you must be daft!  Regardless of how much progress the team
seems to have made since the Anderson trade, it's both ridiculous and
premature to imply that the beloved Celtics are in the same class as
upper echelon NBA teams like Utah--yet.

Let's be a little more realistic with our expectations.  I think this game is a
good measuring benchmark--a chance to ascertain exactly where the
men in green stand vis a vis arguably the most experienced, most
consummately professional, and best executing team in the league.

I, for one, expect the Celts to get blown out tonight.  However, I'd be
pleasantly surprised if they were able to give the Jazz a good game.

RF