Re: TREATMENT OF ANTOINE

Dorine Pratt wrote:

> In nearly every post from all of us protesting Antoine's showboating, there is reference to how
> talented we think he is.  I believe most of it to be constructive criticism, and I think that's
> the way it was intended.

Dorine, I'm a traditionalist like you.  I agree with 99% of what you post.  This is the 1%.  IMHO,
there is little constructive criticism of Antoine on this list--just criticism.  Whether it's
personal or not is of no consequence.  Just once I'd like to see a post about "Didn't Antoine play
great?" without someone following it up with, "Oh yeah?  What about..."

Mike Dynon